Welcome to OpenToxipedia
OpenToxipedia is the free encyclopedia about the terminology related with toxicity study.
We invite all specialists in different toxicology fields to take part in the creation and curation of OpenToxipedia. We hope that it will be the most comprehensive and unbiased public available resource describing the terms and conceptions used in toxicology science.
The toxicological terms from OpenToxipedia will be used as a vocabulary for free available predictive toxicology resource (OpenTox) supporting the application and development of the standard for representation of toxicology data, toxicology vocabulary and ontology development needed by OpenTox Use Cases and Web Services, and the use of the OECD HT standard for regulatory reporting purposes.
We hope you find the resource useful and consider contributing to terms and their content. All registered members are welcome to provide entries, suggested definiton edits or additional information to entries in the resource.
- If you only want to join OpenToxipedia please register here. For login go here
- show all Terms sorted in Categories
- show all Terms (alphabetical list)
- navigate with the Ontologybrowser
- To join for OpenToxipedia and OpenTox please register at www.opentox.org/join_form
- If you need help for login and editing or adding terms see here
- OpenTox Homepage: go here for the OpenTox Community site.